A little bit about me!

Hi! I’m doctor German Arzate.

I’m a leader of dental tourism in Cancun, Mexico. My studies have been done in Mexico, where I did orthodontics and implants specialties, as well as my certification on bone regeneration.

I have taken courses on United States and Europe, and just recently finished the Maxicourse at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry getting my certificate with them, as well as an advanced All-on-4 procedure.

I have always strived to stay at the forefront of dental techniques and odontology advances, and only using the best implant brands in the world approved by the FDA.

To me is very important to provide the same quality than in USA and Canada.

I have been placing implants of all sizes and techniques for the last 15 years.
I have been working on the dental tourism for over 10 years and changed the lives of thousands of hundreds of patients. I’m proud to be a Mexican Dentist that works on the same level as the best International dentists. 

Patients become friends at my clinic. I first sit with them and learn their story to know what they want, what they wish for and how I can help them.

I love Cancun and how every day more and more Americans and Canadians recommend it as a wonderful vacation spot.


I’ll keep working in this precious career for as long as I’m able, hoping I’d never have to retire. I love my work and I love my patients. Together we witness a change in their life and I would never exchange that for anything else in the world!

I have been sculpting since I was around 7 years old and now, my work is just and extension of my passion with different materials in a three dimensional space. I always strive to provide an aesthetic look for my patients, knowing full well the importance of a good look.




First