Happy new year everyone!

Happy holidays everyone! I am German Arzate, and as another year ends for our dental implant vacations it is common to think about all the things that we have achieved and done in the past three hundred and sixty five days. I have been trying to accomplish with all my staff the goals we proposed at the beginning of the year and we have grown up very fast in the last couple of months. Now that I think about, lots of things and improvements have been done in this year and I am nothing but pleased.

My staff and I have been putting all of our effort to increase our quality standards in cosmetic dentistry. It is hard to do it because we have been doing so great that there’s not much to improve, but always all things that we do we try to make them better. We want things to get easier and faster so we can be more efficient and we can make our services and products each time better and more accessible to the public.

We decided that a way to let our products more visible to the public and show all the good things that we have been doing over the years it was necessary to have more impact on internet. So we have been promoting all of our services and products and motivating people to get dental implant vacations in Cancun by telling them all of the benefits and products that we have to offer. Now we have many varieties of products like our snap in dentures, our single implants, porcelain bridges, crowns, porcelain veneers among others. Each day people are getting more confident and more interested on traveling a short distance from his country to a beautiful paradise named Cancun with the best dentists in Mexico to get cosmetic dentistry.


I want to thank all the people that decided to trust us to make a change in their smile and most of all to my entire staff that has been helping me to build this wonderful company without them none of this would be possible. I am glad that we achieved our goals and the next year we will work to be even better than this year.